Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Wow, so much has changed…

 So much has changed in 6 years and 2 months. We now have 2 toddlers entering elementary school, one preteen entering her final year of elementary school. I have picked up several new hobbies as well, we’ve picked up quilting by hand and hand sewing. A wee bit of embroidery and mending as well. Munchkin has picked up gardening and has become a Girl Scout as well. This is a foreign concept for me but hubby has been a good sounding board for that. She has also found that she enjoys rock climbing. 


Quilt wise in the last year I have completed 4. An owl for a former colleague at my job. And one for each of my children. I’m also currently working on binding another and have a couple in the planning stages. 


Work has been intense as well, shipments of Christmas merchandise has been coming in hot for the last month or so and I’m always excited to unbox and get it out onto the sales floor. 

No comments: