Thursday, August 27, 2020

Well I know... I know

Well just a quick life update, with the lovely pandemic going on things have been insane for me and our family. I am still waiting to go back to work even after being told that I would be able to start back in July. Little has been back at daycare since I was informed that just before her birthday. Which she is officially a preschooler this year, not just a preschool 3-4 yrs she is actually in pre-kindergarten classes at her daycare. I am so proud of her. 

Crafting wise I have completed several projects and started a few as well. I have finished the strawberry cardigan for the littles Easter dress, and am currently working on the steggie sweater for this fall for her. I’m trying really hard to open her color horizons as she only wants to wear pink.  I did get her to agree that stegosaurus’ were not pink in color fully so she could have pink for the spikes but not for the whole body of the sweater. Crochet wise I did just complete a stuffed unicorn and started the Sophie’s universe CAL blanket. I love the difficulty of this pattern so far it’s pretty easy and it’s showing me all sorts of new stitches. 

No comments: