Sunday, July 26, 2026

Hadestown in theatres

Earlier this year, my sister took my daughter and I to see Hadestown when the tour was in Denver for the second time. This was the first Broadway show that my sister and I had gone to together and was the start of our annual tradition of a show for our birthdays. Today, I payed for us to see the theatrical movie release of the London show. I was surprised at how well it went. I would love to go again better prepared for that much sitting, I didn’t think through the fact that there would be no intermission break since the actors were not performing live. And as a result my legs were not happy. 

After which we did stop at Starbucks and target to get some things, some plans for school supplies. I think I might have some ideas for Everett and Nalani and what they need. I also cannot wait for the first day of school. 

No comments: