Friday, September 20, 2019

October daily 2019 preparation

Well so far I have gotten a little bit prepped but not really... I’m thinking I may still want to purchase a specific binder for the album from scrapbook.com. I know which one the black and white buffalo plaid from echo park would be the album of choice if I were to order one online. The other option could be an 8x8 burlap album from hobby lobby. 

I think honestly that I might go with the 8x8 burlap album because I could customize it a fair bit more than the other. With a little bit of ink and stitching, which to be honest I think might be a little more fun. It would also mean that I could start the album with my photos from this Friday the 13th... I mean even though I did not watch any horror movies this year which kinda stinks. But what can you do right. 

I am also currently still working on last year’s December Daily album, I haven’t decided yet if I should add the photos from the north pole and Santa from the little’s birthday to last years or this year’s album. I’m leaning more towards last year’s simply because we plan on doing another visit to Santa during the season this year. Here are a couple shots of last year’s album. 




Well anyway that is all that I have for an update here I guess. Talk to you hopefully sooner than a year 

No comments: