Monday, October 21, 2019

October daily week one and two

On a side note I was actually able to start my October daily album for this year, I have completed a few pages with photos but no journaling at this time. I’m also going to wait until I have the album pages complete before decorating the cover. I really do love this time of year. This first photo is with my daughter and husband, the little loves the filters on Snapchat and Instagram and really likes to get into character when the seasons change. 

 
These are just a couple of the pages I have completed, for the first two weeks of October. I have about 6 others done, however I don’t feel super comfortable posting the pictures as they are pretty easily recognized for the region we live. But anyway about these pages I printed a photo of the little in 8x10 size and cropped it to fit into the. 6x8 page protector this was one of the first days that the leaves really started to change over to reds and oranges. And before the first snow of the season. 
This last one is one of the most recent pages I competed it is of I believe day 11 this day actually goes across 3 pages with two flip out pages as well. It snowed on day 10 so we couldn’t go to my friends wedding, but Friday when we did drive up to my aunt’s house the little had plenty of snow to create the seasons first snowmen and we even got a little bit of swimming in, gotta love Colorado. In any case this project is turning out to be so much fun and I am glad I decided to tackle it. 

No comments: