Friday, September 13, 2019

Little is starting preschool... ack!!!

So this was the first week of my daughter’s preschool classes. Sunday night I printed out a first day of school sign that she could color and this is how it came out.


She loved that aspect of the morning I cannot believe how grown up she is getting, she loves to read and paint, and do all things crafty. But also is obsessed with the outdoors and loves to go hiking.  A couple of weeks ago she and I went for a walk through Garden of The Gods and she had so much fun running and walking and looking at the leaves changk



She is also a social butterfly who loves to make friends. Although I cannot understand some of her fashion choices, today it was her lepricorn (leprechaun unicorn) tee shirt and big bell bottom jeans. Well tonight is movie night so we shall see if she still wants to watch Aladdin or if she would prefer to see something else.  That is all for today and HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th!!!!!

No comments: