Thursday, August 22, 2019

Scrapbooking and crafts

Well I hope you all are well and had amazing start to spring. This season I have started to scrapbook quite a bit more than I had in the past, I have created a 8x8 inch book that my daughter can use on a regular basis and I have also started a "the last two years" book for my in-laws. The way that I have been able to get all this done with the crazy schedule at work is the wonderful and glorious Project life app... yes I do realize that I am behind the 8 ball on this app but I have been using it for the last couple years as a way to plan out the project life layouts in my 12x12 album for the little, but I only just found the feature where you can export the layout in a smaller size and print from home instead of paying to print the pages as a 12x12. I picked up some 8.5x11 card stock from Hobby Lobby for half off the retail just to test if it would work in the printer as the associates in  my local store were not entirely sure if it would work. I will be honest the color saturation is not fantastic but it works.

I know that my little does love the album and finding out if there are any new pages magically added to it.

Crafting wise I have not quite finished the projects that I have wanted to complete in the last couple of months, I did however get the giraffe completed and the pink unicorn for my friend Emily's kids. I am still however working on the charizard for my older brother or my store manager. I am honestly leaning more toward giving that to my older brother. I will probably do a more detailed post on that when I have it completed and post photos. The current lighting situation is not conducive to the taking of pictures.

Well I think that is all that I have to say at the moment, I am going to try and post more often. I am trying to complete the December daily album for last year and I think i may also take part in Ali edwards' week in the life project this year it starts on the 6th of May which is honestly right in the middle of a long stretch at work for me, 12 days in total without a day off. woo hoo ok for real I am going to get ready for work now and get the things I need to from the store before I go in.

No comments: